Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Strike a Pose!

Over the past few months, I've been working on developing my portfolio as a stylist. Ultimately, I would love more than anything to style for a magazine or even help people out with their personal wardrobes. Right now though, I need to get a few good shoots under my belt, so voila! Here is a recent one I did with Chicago photographer, Mireya Acierto. I was a little nervous going into it, but I think the photos turned out quite well. Hope you guys enjoy them! More shoots to come! XO, Liza






Photographer- Mireya Acierto
Make-up- Krystyn Johnson
Model- Khrystyna from Agency Galatea

6 comments:

  1. 4th and 6th pics are my fave. Your Prada red turban pops so well in that lighting and her cheekbone looks so dewy and gorgeous. love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great styling! I really wish you luck with your styling career! I am now following you :)

    Love,
    Kate
    http://thefancifieds.blogspot.com

    I really love the second to last, and last photos the best :) Great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post! love the outfit from the last post x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun shoot! (well, and a lot of hard work on your part, but the results are great). Good luck with your new gig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED this shoot !! great job styling it and i'm now following u too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the last pair of grey shoes.

    http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete