Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New on the Scene: Victoria by Victoria Beckham

If there is a must have item on my list for the upcoming spring, it's a dress from the Victoria by Victoria Beckham line. Although I've never been her biggest fan, I was definitely pleasantly surprised when I saw photos of some of the dresses. The line went on sale yesterday at Harvey Nichols in London and pretty much sold out! Now I am just hoping this collection makes it way to the states sometime soon. How cute are the little shift dresses? Love the cat mannequins too! So darling and unique. What do you guys think of Victoria by Victoria Beckham? Yay or nay? XO, Liza

 The mannequins wearing Victoria by Victoria Beckham at Harvey Nichols
 Obsessed with this dress! 
 Setting up the windows for opening day! 
Michelle Williams in a Victoria by Victoria Beckham dress

5 comments:

  1. i love the one one michelle williams - so perfect for her look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the yellow dress which has collars on it is adorable.. mrs beckham is talented in designing too apparently!! love her collections <3

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the collection is gorgeous and how sweet are the cat and mouse mannequins!

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this dressed and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love a great shift dress...the red one looks pretty!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete