Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sister, Sister

My sister, Jenny just created a blog, Muzz Haves (her last name is Muslin) ;), so we thought it would only be appropriate if we banded together and did a post on our must haves for the fall season! Although we are attached at the hip, we both definitely have our own unique styles, yet we still raid eachothers closets constantly. Check out our favorites below. Hope you enjoy! XO, Liza and Jenny

Liza's Fall Favorites


1. Wendy Nichol Bullet Bag, $575. I adore this bag. It kind of reminds me of the Alexander Wang Diego Bucket bag minus the studs... and not everyone is gonna have it!

2. Current/Elliott Stiletto Plaid Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans, $190. These are beyond fun for fall. Love them paired with my Isabel Marant booties and an oversized t-shirt.

3. To Be Adored Velvet Kate Dress, $180. This dress is the perfect holiday frock if you ask me. And for under $200? Done!

4. Dannijo Aram Necklace, $158. I am loving the whole collar trend, so this necklace had me sold the second I saw it. Definitely spices up a plain tee or dress.

5. Shakuhachi Stretch Lace Bodysuit, $220. I wear leotards and bodysuits all the time and this Shakuhachi one is perfect. Love it paired with the skirt or even dark jeans!

6. Pendelton Classic Weekender Bag, $236. If your constantly on the go (I'm always going back and forth to and from my man's place), then this is just the bag.

7. Karen Walker Number One Sunglasses, $180. This shape is so much fun! These need to be added to my collection asap.

8. Miu Miu T- Strap Wedge, $630. These shoes are my current obsession. The deep wine color is gorgeous and the little peep toe would look amazing with a little black dress and some fun patterned tights.

Jenny's Fall Favorites


1. Plomo Juana High Heel Laceup Bootie, $372. Everyone needs a little leopard in their wardrobe. These booties would spice up any outfit.

2. Woodford & Co Tuscan Mini Dress, $301. The most darling LBD. Love the trim!

3. Gap Women's 1969 Lightweight Corduroy Leggings, $59.95. I own these Gap Cords and swear they fit just like the J Brand ones for a third of the price.

4. Splendid Fair Isle Toggle Sweater Coat, $228. The perfect cozy sweater for a fall day.

5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Uma Sweater, $248. Love the color of this cable-knit sweater. It would look great paired with higher waisted jeans.

6. Isabel Marant Leather Trim Jacket, $428. This jacket is so dreamy! The boucle fabric and leather trim are divine and the zipper as opposed to buttons makes it youthful and hip.

7. Sam Edelman Lou Side Buckle Platform Booties, $200. The buckle on this leather and suede bootie makes the shoe a bit more edgy.

3 comments:

  1. I Love that you got together and made yourself each a must have.. I like your picks! And will check your sisters musthaves out, just to see the difference between you guys ;)

    ReplyDelete