Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NYFW: Doo. Ri

I have always loved Doo Ri. The etheral esque qualities of her designs are just so soft and gorgeous. She is known for her talent of draping, but I feel this collection of hers went above and beyond that. Below are a few of my favorite looks from her show. I am particularly obsessing over those fringe neck pieces! Would love to throw one of those over a silk slip dress for a night out... XO, Liza

 Stunning!! The pop of that purple dress with the white fringe of the neck piece? Amazing.
 Head to toe, I love it all, especially the neck piece and the slouchy white shorts. The shoes aren't bad either! ;)
 Beyond beautiful. I am usually not a huge fan of belting, but this time it pulls the look perfectly together. 
 Ahh! ADORE this jumpsuit. If only I were 5'9, I'd throw this on in a heartbeat.
One of the last looks of the show. Simply breathtaking. Those sicks are sick too! They kind of remind me of an open toed version of the Vivienne Westwood pirate boots from years ago.

style.com

11 comments:

  1. I am going to have to look up Doo Ri and more of her stuff, she is really inspiring I really like the 1st outfit!
    Thanks for this post!
    http://tiasauraus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the draping in the first photo. This might become one of my new Favs from NYFW.

    snazzyarentwe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww I love the total white outfits! :)

    xoxo
    www.mycherrygum.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love silk..the dress of the first picture is fantastic!I'm following you and it would be great if you would follow me back :))
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! :)

    www.kingline18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 2nd one is PERFECT!!! Love it!

    Your blog seems very interesting, I think we share a lot. Would you mind following each other? I follow you from now on, hope you'll return the kindness! ♥

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have never hear about Doo.Ri till this collection and I just fell in love with dresses, accessories, silhouettes!

    ReplyDelete