Friday, September 9, 2011

Bambi Northwood Blyth and Martha Hunt for Free People

Free People??? WOW is all I can say when I looked at this amazing editorial esque shoot with one of my favorite models, Bambi Northwood Blyth, and Martha Hunt for the bohemian chain boutique. Such a gorgeous setting and concept for their fall September catalog! Not to mention the styling is impeccable. I'm absolutely DYING over the second to last photo of those beige knit overalls. Must have! Happy weekend everyone! I will be sure to cover all of my favorite shows from NYFW next week! XO, Liza











studdedhearts.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. too cool!! you're right...i think those overalls are my fave, too!

    [oomph.]
    Blogaversary Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing editorial indeed,the photos are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such beautiful photos - thanks for sharing! The overalls are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't like all of these clothes but I'm amazed by those autumn'ish warm photos and still love some pieces too :P mostly jackets/sweaters ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GRACIOUS! I want all of those!! Too bad I have a budget that is NOT in the thousands per month! :( boo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and the models are stunning. I want to look like the brunnette. :) Ah, well. Such is life.
    Anyways, I love your blog && happy to have found it so we could "meet"!

    ReplyDelete