Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Liza's September Playlist

So guys, here is my little playlist for the month of September. I just realized a lot of these songs are super slow and somewhat depressing? Hahaha! Whoops! Such classic ones though. Enjoy! XO, Liza

Love this new tune by Lenny. I feel he hasn't come out with something fun and fast in a while now. Been playing this one on my rides home from work lately.
Another gorgeous song from Bon Iver for the month. 
Can't go wrong with David Bowie in my eyes. He is AMAZING.
One of my favorite songs of all time. Although it's dark and moody, I could listen to it every day. So beautiful.
Great driving song.
Kate Nash reminds me a bit of Regina Spektor, who I adore... especially in this particular song. This is the only song I have of hers, but I should definitely look into her others.
Gets me in a lovey dovey kind of mood...
Thought I'd throw this song in. Nothing super special, but good.
Ugh! ADORE Annie Lennox. I mean, who doesn't?
This is for my man. He has been playing a crap load of Neil Young lately and yesterday I had to tell him,  enough! Well I do like this song a lot though...


1 comment: